- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Charleston, SC
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Betsy Dalton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://pokitdok.com/
At PokitDok, our Full Stack Engineers can build just about anything. We focus on Python for web development, but knowledge of good web application architecture is more important. If you are looking for a challenging position where you can contribute to a rapidly growing startup in the healthcare space, the Full Stack Engineer position may be right for you.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you are responsible for assisting in the creation of our products. This could involve front-end development using the latest in client-side web technologies, developing RESTful services for internal and external use, or implementing tools and infrastructure to support future development. You will also work on the supporting and developing features as needed.
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience on a development team, shipping production software
- You have 2 - 3 consecutive years of experience with building web applications.
- Experience with NoSQL architectures including but not limited to MongoDB, Redis, Hadoop, or Storm, as well as ancillary frameworks such as Hive and Pig
- You’re fluent with source control, preferably Git
- You’re dedicated to test-driven development methodologies
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects within a dynamic team environment
- Experience working in an Amazon Web Services environment
- Experience with Lucene and Nutch
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Kibana
How to Apply: submit resume and cover letter to Betsy Dalton, Executive Assistant to the CTO, email@example.com