- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Hewlett Packard
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Alpharetta, Ga
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Cindi Hailes
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hp.com
We are seeking recent graduates who:
- are customer focused individuals
- have high attention to detail
- are strong team players
With that, individuals who want to build their career here with us at HP. HP provides a rich career path with multiple options advancement. You will be engaged in real, meaningful projects, helping you build both professional and technical skills. While we heavily emphasize learning through experience, your development will include coaching from senior experts and managers, peer learning groups, tutorials, and e-learning modules.
The Global NonStop Solution Center (GNSC) provides customers with a single point of contact for all hardware and software inquiries or service requests relating to Hewlett-Packard's NonStop platforms. The GNSC never closes, operating in 3 geographies under a follow-the-sun model thereby creating a global virtual team that services over 3000 mission critical systems worldwide.
Depending on the time of day, customers instantly receive remote technical assistance via a fully staffed center that is ready for the most demanding and complex issues. We are seeking a technical specialist to join our software support team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to and resolving support issues from a global mission critical customer base
- Responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs based on customer entitlement
- Developing strategies and procedures to improve performance of customer environments.
- Performing root cause analysis and provide post incident reports.
- Applying subject matter knowledge to solve technical problems
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 3+ years of experience in a Customer Support/Relations function
- Experience in multiple technologies:
o UNIX, Linux
o Any experience writing Test Scripts/Test Cases
o C/C++/C #/Java development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Troubleshooting skills in a technical environment and phone and remote support experience is a plus
- In addition to English, experience with a second language is a plus
How to Apply: Contact hiring manager Cindi Hailes at email@example.com Please include a resume in the initial email Although these positions are open right now we will consider May 2014 graduates.