- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
We are seeking HTML5 Front End Developers with experience developing responsive mobile first web and hybrid applications. This role is hands-on in developing cutting edge hybrid mobile and responsive web applications to meet the business needs of our clients, and will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation and maintenance of custom software. This individual has a passion for innovation, and is a hard-working, results-oriented software engineer who can communicate effectively and work well on a team of developers in large-scale enterprise-class mobile application development efforts for some of the world's biggest companies.
● Collaborates with creative staff to produce visually appealing designs and user interfaces
● Designs and implements highly usable and cross-browser compatible interfaces according to industry best practices and product specifications.
● Efficiently structures and optimizes layouts for web-based and mobile environments
*** Candidate must be with 12 months of graduation and able to start December 2013/January 2014***
● Experience building and delivering highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems on-time and on budget.
● Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations.
● Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
● A commitment to writing quality code.
● An eagerness to learn new things and to help others do the same.
● Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and project management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
● Experience with Apex/Visualforce for Force.com is a plus.
● Open Source Software contributions (GitHub, Google Code, etc.) and community involvement (local developer groups, Stack Overflow, etc.) are a plus.
How to Apply: Please Apply at: http://careers.force.com/jobs/apex/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a1k7000000072Y8AAI&tSource=