- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Humana's Information Technology Summer 2015 Internship Program
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Louisville, KY
- Compensation: Competitive Hourly
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
Humana's IT Summer Internship Program
Location: Green Bay, WI or Louisville, KY
This internship program is for current college students only. The internship will take place during the summer of 2015. This is a paid position and housing is provided.
The Humana IT Organization is currently seeking interns who are interested in working in the Louisville, KY or Green Bay, WI.
Humana is offering an excellent opportunity for college students to learn about Digital and IT initiatives in the ever-growing healthcare field. Our summer interns will be exposed to the latest technologies and practices within a Fortune 100 company.
Humana is experiencing an exciting time of growth. A key ingredient to our success has revolved around our IT efforts. We have adopted Agile methodologies for development, and we use a wide variety of exciting industry technologies (web, mobile, social, integration, analytics, security, etc) to drive innovation and build software solutions while focusing efforts on strategic partnerships. Throughout this program, you will apply what you have been learning in the classroom to real-world situations. As an intern, you will be placed on an IT team, receive technical and business training, work towards the completion of a solution for a business partner or IT team, and grow your knowledge in the healthcare industry.
· Have an interest in pursuing the IT profession
· Be pursuing a degree related to the field (Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Computer Information, Computer Engineering, etc)
· Knowledge and understanding of current information and software development technologies and concepts
· Be classified credit wise as a Sophomore or higher rank by May of 2015
· Graduate with Bachelor's or Master's in August 2015 or beyond
· Be actively involved on-campus and/or in the community
· Have a strong academic history - A minimum 3.0 GPA is desired
Humana does not provide visa sponsorship for our internships.
How to Apply: Please be sure to apply to the Humana Website at the following link to be considered: https://humana.taleo.net/careersection/externalus/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=129441&src=UNV-10280