- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
iD Tech Camps - Programming and Game Design Instructor
Company: iD Tech Camps
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Over 80 Locations Nationwide, including Atlanta, GA
iD Tech Camps is the World’s #1 summer technology program for ages 7-18. We offer weeklong, day and overnight courses in video game design, programming, Phone®, iPad® and Android Apps, robotics, digital video editing and more at over 80 prestigious universities across the country. Our curriculum is designed for beginning through advanced learners, allowing students to move along at their own pace with customized lessons. As students advance their skills during the week, they will choose their own path to build on the skills that THEY want to learn. This is not school! This is summer camp! We guarantee a maximum of just 8 students per instructor. Students are challenged to stretch their creativity while gaining new tech skills.
Who we are: iD Tech Camps - Spend your summer instructing and mentoring students ages 7-17, sharing your love for technology, and having quirky, iD-style fun. You'll make a positive impact on students this summer, and inspire them to aim big for college and beyond. What we are looking for: If you're upbeat, tech-savvy, and you understand the growing need for quality technology education for kids and teens, we want YOU on the iD team! We are looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about teaching, with strong communication skills, flexibility, and a team-player attitude. Experience or a genuine desire to work with kids and/or teens is necessary. What's in it for you?
- Professional Hours in a Tech-Savvy Company -- This is a great way to gain experience and build your resume.
- Being A Mentor Feels Great -- These kids and teens dream big! Why not do your part to inspire and guide them?
- Competitive Pay and University Internship Fulfillment Possibilities -- We hire the best, and pay for it. Also, many of our staff have received their college internships credits through working with us.
- A FUN and Engaging Work Environment -- Need we say more?!?! Hear what some of our current and past staff have to say about what it is like to work at iD Tech Camps.
- Networking-- Here's your chance to broaden your professional and social network with hundreds of other people with similar passions and interests.
- References -- You do good work, we'll say nice things about you.
Why not take the first step towards a great summer? To get more information and fill out our online application, check us out here.
How to Apply: Apply online at www.iDTech.com/jobs.