- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Laura Marsee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.cardlytics.com
Location/City: Atlanta, Georgia
Are you one of those technically proficient and creative individuals who wish they’d had an opportunity to contribute to a major institution in its infancy? If you are, then we can’t wait to meet you! At Cardlytics, you’ll face new challenges every day that will demand new and innovative solutions. Our culture is all about working hard and playing hard in a fun-loving environment.
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Engineer to join the Cardlytic's team! The implementation and support engineer is the primary technical contact for Cardlytics’ Financial Institution partners. This position will engage in implementation, product support, project management and integration activities. The ideal candidate has several years of experience in roles such as implementation, technical sales, and product support.
Skills and Requirements
- Windows Server Experience
- VMWare Experience
- Basic Understanding of MS security models
- IIS 6, 7, 7.5 experience
- Basic setup
- Application pool tweaking
- MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 experience and can bang out awesome SQL
- Monitoring, configuring and tuning
- Deployment and support of .Net software
- Understanding of Network Topologies including Firewalls, Load Balancers, and Reverse Proxies
- Apache Mod-proxy
- F5 Big-IP
- Cisco CSS and ACE load balancers/content switches
- IIS 7 Application Request Routing
- Understanding of SAN topologies and concepts
- Familiarity with non-MS technology, Linus, Apache, MySQL, etc.
- Has some systems administration experience
- A track record of working with new or emerging technologies
- Experience working directly with software developers
- Systems Analyst or light Project Management experience
- Experience in the professional services group or sales engineering group at a technology company
- Prior implementation experience
- Some Consulting experience (but not a sustained history of independent consulting)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, potential equity for strong candidates, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
About CardlyticsCardlytics is a game-changing marketing and analytics platform, providing businesses, for the first time, with a timely and complete view of consumer purchase behavior. The company has unmatched, exclusive access to current and historical purchase behavior for nearly 70 million U.S. households, capturing spending across all stores and categories. The Cardlytics platform is built upon historical consumer purchase information, provided securely by its premier network of over 300 financial institution partners, including Bank of America, PNC and Regions Bank. The company is also the pioneer and leader in the card-linked marketing space, providing both national and local businesses with revenue-generating digital and mobile marketing options, based upon its core analytics platform.
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com.