- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Trading Technologies
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? Trading Technologies (TT) is looking for self-motivated engineers who thrive on challenges and take ownership in fast-paced and collaborative environments.
Trading Technologies (www.tradingtechnologies.com) develops multi-asset-class trading software and microsecond server-based execution solutions for the world’s premier investment banks, proprietary traders, brokers, hedge funds and other trading institutions. On any given day, thousands of traders in more than 40 countries use TT’s software to access dozens of global derivatives markets. TT’s software & solutions are distributed through more than 100 firms, including 19 of the top 20 U.S futures brokers.
We are currently seeking driven and talented Software Engineering Interns who thrive on pushing the limits of technology to produce state of the art trading application infrastructure. The Software Engineering intern will be part of TT’s award-winning trading platform which incorporates robust, high-performance tools for spread trading, strategy creation, algorithmic trading, black-box execution, high-frequency proximity-based trading and more.
Under the guidance of a Senior Engineer or Architect, a Software Engineer Intern is provided the opportunity to learn and grow by working with a team of talented and experienced Software Engineers.
● Develop interfaces for use with our sophisticated front-end software used for electronically trading in the world’s major derivatives/futures exchanges.
● Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality
● Duties include the ability to analyze processes, develop applications and test scenarios, and analyze designs and code for errors
● The ability to quickly learn a complex system and contribute to the group through successful completion of programming tasks.
● Develop custom analytics and proprietary trading strategies for various futures products and spreads.
● Recommends product enhancements and corrections.
● Evaluates software releases through live market trading of futures products.
● Assist in reproducing, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with Support and Development.
● Design and develop test plans and test cases based on software requirements and technical understanding of product architecture.
● Programming skills in an object-oriented language such as C++, Java, or C#.
● Self-motivated, desire to learn and be challenged.
● Working knowledge of multithreaded applications is a plus.
● Experience with Futures & Options trading is a plus.
Headquartered in Chicago with 12 offices globally, TT has received "best in class" awards from numerous independent third parties including FOW, Buy-Side Technology, The Technical Analyst and Chicago magazines as well as the Illinois Information Technology Association (ITA).
TT is committed to providing an environment where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. We invest heavily in employee satisfaction. Competitive salaries, stock options, company-matched retirement plans, low-cost comprehensive health benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 22 days of paid time off plus holidays, pre-tax commuting benefits, health club subsidies, company-sponsored social outings, game room lounges, an ultra-casual work environment, company sponsored social events, and free breakfast, snacks, and beverages are just some of the benefits of working at TT.
How to Apply: Please send your resumes to: email@example.com 222 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 1100 | Chicago, IL 60606 | http://www.tradingtechnologies.com/careers