- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: Free up to $10 per hour based on experience
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
SchoolCollabo, a software company in Alpharetta, is looking for college students and exceptional high school students to work as part-time programmers for specific enhancements and projects. We are also looking for these individuals to help our existing clients from a help desk perspective. Experience in mobile application development is a plus but something that based on other computer experience, can be learned via on the job training.
If you are looking for solid experience to help you land that perfect job in corporate America, we are a company of executives and experienced IT professionals who also mentor employees to help them start their IT careers.
You will have interview with a senior programmer and a business analyst. All work can be done from home, will not be more than 10-15 hours per week. We will have weekly status meetings that may be at our office one evening or weekend day per week.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL
5. Excellent problem solving skills
1. Understands concepts of object oriented design, business objects, and data abstraction layers
2. Experience with Dreamweaver
3. XCode Mobile Application Development
How to Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com