- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Internship/Co-Op Wireless Security
Company: InterDigital Communications, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: King of Prussia, PA
- Educational Requirements: Masters Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Marny Baxt
- Phone: 610.878.7820
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.interdigital.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing the next generation of cellular and other wireless communication and security technologies.
- Building wireless test-bed in the lab.
- Developing and debugging software.
- Formulation of algorithms in order to verify design concepts.
- Presents research outputs and results in different formats (e.g. technical report, publications, etc…)
- M.S. or Ph.D student in Computer Science or Engineering, Communications, Electrical Engineering, Information Security or other fields relating to wireless and information security technology.
- Background and coursework in communications systems, cryptographic algorithms, general knowledge in security protocols (AKA,EAP, IPSec, etc.), information and /or device security and application/data virtualization (such as Cloud computing and secure storage) are strongly desirable.
- Knowledge of 3G/4G cellular and/or wireless communications systems and HW/SW implementation at the device or embedded component level is a plus.
- Experience with researching external technical papers, standards specifications, research journals and reports to extract and understand technical topics and disseminate knowledge to the team is also desirable.
How to Apply: https://jobs-interdigital.icims.com/jobs/1627/co-op--intern--wireless-security/job