- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Terminus Wake Park
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Cartersville, GA
- Compensation: Annual Membership Park PAss
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: Adam Silcio
- Phone: 470.315.0155
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Terminus Wake Park 130 Old Allatoona Rd Cartersville, GA 30121 (470) 315-0155 email@example.com
- Website: http://www.terminuswakepark.com
From the very beginning, the team at Terminus set out to build one of the largest and most unique water sports attractions in the United States—located right inside Lake Point Sporting Community in Cartersville, GA. In creating this facility, we’ve set out to build and operate one of the finest cable wakeboard parks in the world that accommodates all ages and all skills levels—including first timers! With two full six-station Sesitec Cable Systems and a System 2.0 lake, the park’s signature is an elaborate series of park features and sliders. Many of the features are not available anywhere else in the United States and the custom features are the first of their kind in the world.
Cable wake parks are the most effective way for beginners, intermediate and high ability riders to get out on the water! It’s a great way to introduce new riders to the sports of wakeboarding and a very economical alternative to the tremendous investment required for a boat ownership and high gas prices!
The Terminus Wake Park Intern is responsible for assisting in the fulfillment of Terminus Wake Park’s organizational goals, customer service, the planning & execution of events, daily park operations, facility maintenance, administrative and sales support, and other projects as assigned by the manager(s) of the park.
Candidate is expected to complete his or her internship for the length of the term required by the university. Post-graduate candidates must complete 120 internship hours. The position is unpaid and can be taken for the intention of earning college course credit and an ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP to Terminus Wake Park. Each intern will be considered for possible part-time or full-time employment at the end of each term.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Help plan and execute university affairs, as well as grassroots, community, and professional activations.
· Assist with on-site management of volunteers.
· Assist with the opening and closing duties of the park.
· Potentially, learn how to both operate and maintain the cable systems—two six-station lakes and 2.0 system.
· Assist with park development and maintain a clean and friendly environment.
· Participate in the implementation of lessons, demos, clinics, parties, and other private events at the park.
· Assist with the sales and customer service at the front office and wake shop.
· Clean and maintain all infrastructure, rental gear, and facilities.
· Other various office and park duties as assigned.
How to Apply: To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!