- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Capital One
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Contact Information
- Name: Lauren Binder
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.capitalone-campus.com/
What is Capital One?
Capital One Financial is an unconventional, top-ten bank and top-5 credit card issuer challenging the status quo in financial services.
• Analytical, Strategy- Driven Company – Combines strategy consulting disciplines directly into day-to-day operations and businesses
• Innovation Leader – Pioneer in new product, pricing, risk management and marketing business strategies
• Superior Growth and Results – Exceptional record of earnings growth and one of the fastest companies ever to reach the Fortune 200
• Positioned to Win- Consistently outperformed competition during downturn, positioned to seize opportunities created by today’s market
What to expect:
As an IT intern, you may:
• Assist in developing, testing, implementing and supporting application systems Test exciting new technologies related to smart phones and social media
• Collaborate with development teams throughout the project life cycle, including writing and developing code within projects
• Design and develop stable, scalable and maintainable systems and solutions
• Participate in developing and executing test scenarios for unit, process, function, system integration, and acceptance testing
• Develop test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure quality applications
What is Capital One?
• Current student at Georgia Tech
• Graduating with Bachelors Degree or higher between December 2013 and August 2014
•Pursuing a degree in technical and quantitative discipline, including engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, computer information systems, management of information systems, etc.
• Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and conceptual skills
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
How to Apply: Apply through CareerBuzz by 2/8! If you have issues with CareerBuzz please apply through Capital One's website at: https://cscapitalone.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=728864