- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Georgia Exposition Manufacturing
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Suwanee, GA
- Compensation: 17.00 - 20.00/ hour
- Contact Information
- Name: Wendy Pope
- Phone: 678.541.6364
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Wendy Pope Director of Human Resources 678-541-6364 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.georgiaexpo.com/
Company Information: We are the largest manufacturer of Pipe and Drape and other exhibition equipment in the United States. With over 27 years of being in business, Georgia Expo IS the authority on everything Pipe and Drape. We’re not dealers or distributors; we like to be involved in every step of the process and so that’s why we manufacture over 95% of products we sell. Georgia Expo services over 6,000 customers throughout the United States and Canada.
Position Description: As an IT/Web Developer at Georgia Expo you will work closely with the marketing team, VP of Finance, and the VP of Sales & Marketing to achieve all projects and goals in a timely manner. You will be solely responsible for the networking and IT troubleshooting for the entire company. You will also be responsible for the continual development and maintenance of the Georgia Expo website.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Divide time between Web Development and IT networking functions.
- Maintain user friendly and visually appealing website.
- Test functionality of website in various browsers for quality assurance.
- Aid in continual development of features and functions on the Georgia Expo website.
- Responsible for website maintenance, updating and editing.
- Responsible for maintenance of Georgia Expo server and networking.
- Increase SEO Rankings
- Daily IT troubleshooting.
- Email/Phone setup and maintenance.
- Any other duties assigned from the management team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access).
- Ability to identify and recommend appropriate technologies for solutions within the team.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficient in coding HTML and CSS.
- SEO, familiarity with Google Adwords.
- Must have experience with Magento.
How to Apply: Submit resume to email@example.com