- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Java Software Application Engineer
Company: Qoppa Software
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Masters Degree
Qoppa Software has an immediate opening for a Java software engineer who is interested in Core Java – both front-end and server side.
We will consider both entry-level or experienced candidates though we will give preference to candidates with experience.
This is a dream job for someone who loves software and programming. It is core java programming and you will be exposed to wide range of projects, including GUI design, GUI implementation and server based software. We develop our own software products, we’re not simply an ecommerce or consulting company using existing tools to make things work. As a software engineer working for Qoppa Software, you will participate in the definition and development of our own products.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Knowledge of front end application programming using Java Swing
- Knowledge of multiple packages of the Core Java API, including Swing, printing, imaging
- Full life cycle development, OO principles, version control, documentation
- Any experience with the Adobe PDF format is a plus
- Any experience in font rendering or image processing is a plus
- Working with Java on multiple platforms (Unix, Linux, Mac OSX) is a plus
- Any experience in Android is a plus
Skills & Abilities:
- Hands-on, self starter
- Detail oriented
- Result-oriented and self motivated
- Out of the box thinker
We will only consider local candidates.
We will only consider candidates that are authorized to work in the US.
How to Apply: To apply, please e-mail resume, motivation letter, salary expectation and any related material you might want to include to email@example.com.