- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Gainesville, FL
At Grooveshark, we believe everyone should have access to the music they love. You will be joining a dedicated, energetic team of people who are looking to change the face of the music industry and who wholeheartedly support open music. We want passionate individuals who believe in our mission and who will contribute new and creative solutions to our cause.
- Work closely with the rest of the Web Team to achieve all of the above
- The ability to write clean, self-documenting code
- High attention to detail
- Adherence to coding standards
- Experience with Git, Subversion or other version control systems
- Experience dealing with browser compatibility issues
- Experience with popular libraries such as jQuery and backbone
- Down to work into the wee hours of the night
- Overbearing love for music
- Flexible Schedule
- Stock Options
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Sound Bites Cafe - Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner for free at Grooveshark’s in-house restaurant. Vegetarian and Vegan options available
- Laundry Services - Free drop off laundry and drycleaning
- In-House Masseuse - Melt your stress away with free onsite massages.
- Free Haircuts
- Private Artist Sessions - From the smallest local bands, to the biggest main stage names, we like to bring artists to the office to show them what Grooveshark is REALLY all about!
- Tickets to shows, concerts and events
- Recreation Space - When you’re ready to take a break from your busy work day you'll find a full jam room, a video game room containing every console you could ever want, an analog game room with all sorts of board games, ping pong, a bean bag pit, and much more!
- Shark+ Deals - In an effort to support local businesses and reward our employees, Grooveshark has teamed up with companies all around Gainesville to offer discounts at many different types of establishments
Grooveshark is an ecosystem that brings together music fans, bands, music labels, and brands. With more than 20 million users sharing over 15 million files, Grooveshark is one of the largest on-demand music services on the Internet. Along with providing free streaming music for our users, Grooveshark is also an instrument for artists, labels, and brands to develop new revenue sources from their music.
How to Apply: http://careers.grooveshark.com/