- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Alexandria, Virginia
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Matt Linkemyer
- Phone: 360.989.3345
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 3505 Anderson Hill Road Suite 200 Silverdale, WA 98383
- Website: http://www.atsid.com
ATS is seeking a creative and energetic engineer who can provide commercial-grade software within time and budget constraints. Candidate will be expected to actively engage in design and development of ground-breaking software to provide quality, high performance, user-centered, and data-rich web applications for our clients.
- Design and develop leading-edge software.
- Work collaboratively with a team of developers in accordance with a design specification to build and deliver high-end software,
- Provide creative, innovative solutions for a variety of different industry channels.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong software design and development skills.
- Must be able to constructively contribute to a team environment.
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain security clearance required.
· Experience with JSLint, JSMin or similar code quality and optimization tools.
- Ability to perform Unit Testing against developed code (JsUnit).
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues, in particular with Internet Explorer 9 and Google Chrome.
- Experience with short and long term release cycles (Scrum/sprints) and Agile software development.
- An understanding of ADA Section 508 Compliance.
Salary and Benefits
How to Apply: http://www.atsid.com/careers/jobs Access the above link to see a listing of all our openings and to complete an online application.