- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Siteworx, Inc
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Reston, VA
- Compensation: Negotiable
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Phillip Parker-Walker
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.siteworx.com
Siteworx Developers deliver business value by creating quality development solutions using innovation and versatility to support client’s current and future business operations.
Developers can expect to work in a continuously changing environment with new projects involving different systems and languages in areas like Content Management Systems (CMS), mobile (Android, iOS & HTML5 based), system integration and web applications. Projects can range from enterprise scale CMS' to conceptual demos or Proof of Concepts in certain technology.
- Develops Java based CMS or Application solutions based on business requirements.
- Able to work with and understand client needs and client network/server environments.
- Manage own tasks as part of a team effort to deliver quality functionality on time.
- Able to adapt and use a variety of skills in solving new challenges and integrating disparate systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Java based website technology and frameworks. (JSP, Sling, Struts, Java Servlets , JSTL, and JavaEE)
- Gathering Requirements and Performing Technical Analysis
- Employing Modern Web Architecture such as MVC, MVP, REST
- UNIX / Linux Concepts and Shells like BASH
- Apache Web Server, JBoss, WebSphere, or Tomcat
- Development tools (SVN, Maven, JIRA/issue tracking, CI)
- SQL and Databases a plus (for system integrations)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Team Player with good communication skills
Siteworx is an award-winning interactive agency with deep roots in agile design, Web content management (WCM) and systems integration. For more than a decade, we’ve tapped an uncommon blend of technology and design know-how to discover, create and deploy best in class Web and mobile experiences that deliver business results. Siteworx was recently named to the IMA's Top 10 Agencies of 2011 and has been recognized among KMWorld's 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management for the last three consecutive years. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Siteworx maintains full-service offices in San Francisco, CA, Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Raleigh, NC, Rochester, NY and New York, NY. Learn more at www.siteworx.com.
Siteworx employees are a unique mix of creative and technical individuals whose skill and dedication have won acclaim and loyalty from our many high profile clients. We are passionate about our work and about our lives, and our culture emphasizes the need to balance them.
Siteworx offers competitive salary and benefits including health, dental and life insurance; 401k plan with employer contribution; vacation, holiday and sick leave; and education reimbursement plan. EOE/M/F/D/V
How to Apply: Please send professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org