- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Kforce Professional Staffing
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Rebecca Geiger
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Rebecca Geiger at email@example.com. You may also call 813-552-3551
- Website: http://www.kforce.com
We are looking for jr. java candidates for our client in Atlanta. We are looking for candidates with:
• Demonstrated a solid understanding of JAVA and object oriented technologies. Developed real world transactional applications.
• Embedded development desired and basic fundamentals of programming in C.
• Solid understanding of a Unix based operating system: paging/swapping, inter-process communication, devices and device driver fundamentals, file system concepts like inode and superblock. Can perform system analysis and tuning.
• Solid understanding of fundamental networking/distributed computing environments and concepts. Understands the principles of routing and client/server programming.
• Ability to write detailed scripts in at least one, preferably two languages, (shell scripts, Perl, Tk, etc.).
• Ability to perform at least minimal debugging and modification of existing scripts, configuration files, etc.
• Ability to perform most security audits, and protect the system against intrusion.
• Understanding of SQL and ability to write complex queries.
• Fundamental understanding and experience in database fundamentals.
• Independent problem solving; self-directed, self-starting.
How to Apply: Interviews are next week so email me your resume, phone number and time to call today or tomorrow to Rebecca Geiger at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call 813-552-3551. One of our java recruiters will be calling candidates to screen them and set them up with interviews.