- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Jr. Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
Position Title: Software Engineer
Kevy (www.kevy.com) is a pioneer in cloud app integration and aims to help customers get the most out of their investments through simple, effective cloud integrations. Kevy’s plug-and-play cloud connectors help people spend more time focusing on their core business and less time manually maintaining data.
Culture and beliefs:
We believe in making work a place you want to be, not a place you have to be. Nothing at Kevy is traditional. Located in the ever-growing Atlanta Tech Village in Atlanta, GA, people realize Kevy is unique the second they walk through our doors: with razor scooters, oversized couches, x-box, fully stocked fridge of drinks & snacks and the multitude of other company benefits– Kevy is a brilliant place to be.
Here at Kevy we have a passion for enabling our customers to do their jobs well – and integration is an integral part of that. By taking a complex issue like cloud app integration and simplifying it to a 10 minute set-up process, companies that do not have the time, resources or technical experience can now get the most value out of their disparate systems.
We are currently expanding our technology team and are seeking a superstar Software Engineer to work in our Ruby on Rails environment. We are a team-oriented culture, driven by wanting to deliver "Top Notch" software solutions. We are always aspiring to grow, learn and surpass our individual and company goals. Unlike most technology teams, we don't work crazy hours but rather respect the work life balance for our employees and seek to support it.
● Positive, self-starting and supportive team member
● Computer Science degree or minimum of 2 years software engineering experience
● Experience with Ruby on Rails, Python or PHP
● Experience with SaaS applications, service oriented architectures
● Experience with relational and non-relational database essentials
● Knowledge of automated testing, benchmarking, and caching strategies
● Eagerness to learn and grow
How to Apply: Apply here: http://kevy.theresumator.com/apply/eXwgSA/Software-Engineer.html