- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Synechron, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Kay Huynh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Kay Huynh Campus Recruitment Lead email@example.com
- Website: http://www.synechron.com
The Application Developer is a motivated, energetic, team player who can quickly learn new systems and technologies. As an Application Developer, you will apply your knowledge of software engineering to solve real-world problems for our clients as per the project requirements. This includes working to build applications that respond to the business needs, correcting issues in existing software, and developing new solutions.
· Participate in the process of design, coding, unit testing, reviewing and debugging of new applications/modules
· Work under general direction with the ability to act independently when determining methods and procedures on new or existing functionality
· Build additional functionality within existing internal applications.
· Collaborate and communicate effectively with Stakeholders within Synechron as well as on the client site
· Trouble shoot and resolve issues in existing applications
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
· Open to travel or short-term relocation
· Excellent communication and time management skills
· Strong Academic Record or Strong related Internship/Co-op/Work experience
How to Apply: Please send resume to: Kay.firstname.lastname@example.org and include GPA.