- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: OSI (Seeking for our leading Automotive Client)
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Peachtree City, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Aditi Dhagamwar
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://opensystemsinc.com/
Junior level position that will contribute to the continuous improvement of business system processes with a strong dedication to new technology initiatives. Will work closely with the clients' information leadership with the intent to develop their technical skills and provide an opportunity for career growth.
· Understands the business processes associated with the Enterprise Business Systems and assists with the continuous improvement of these processes and systems.
· Assists in the documenting of business / system process flows.
· Liaises between IT Development group and user community in areas such as requirement gathering and business/system process changes.
· Assists in establishing the security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms (e.g. corporate, distributed, client server systems, and e-applications).
· Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, including: IT Metrics/KPI’s, Budgeting, Quality and Standards
· Analyzes onboarding processes and role-based access to advise which parts can be automated.
· Recommends new technology and framework for enabling a B.Y.O.D. policy.
· Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field required.
· Knowledge of User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
· Knowledge of Information Systems, including: Databases, Reporting, and Infrastructure (servers)
· Project management skills.
· General understanding of financial operations and audit functions…. preferred but not required.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project and/or MS Visio
If you are interested in learning more, please forward me an updated copy of your resume (MS Word) for prompt review and further discussion. Please ensure that your updated resume addresses the requirements for this position, as appropriate.
If this is not the right time or opportunity for you, but you have friends/colleagues with a similar background, please feel free to share this information. Our client is prepared to move quickly.
How to Apply: email