- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Norcross, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Clay Mitchell
- Phone: 404.580.4054
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Clay Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org 404-580-4054
- Website: http://www.synergisit.com
Job Title: BI Developer (Business Intelligence)
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Norcross, GA 30071
Our client is seeking a BI Developer for full-time, permanent position in Norcross, GA. The BI Developer will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting new and existing systems and databases, reporting and dashboarding. The BI Developer position will also be responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance and support of a wide range of systems, including some published to the web and internal intranet.
Client Details: Based in Norcross, GA, our client is one of North America's leading producers of corrugated and consumer packaging and recycling solutions. This company operates in 245 facilities worldwide and is committed to environmental stewardship and sustainable business practices. They believe in developing their employees with formal training initiatives like Six Sigma, leadership and technical training. Our client offers an excellent benefits package, including 401K plans, paid vacation, medical and dental coverage, disability insurance, life insurance, educational assistance and training programs.
BI Developer Responsibilities:
· Participate in design meetings with programmers and users to generate specifications and meeting notes that will guide development efforts.
· Generate efficient and robust application code by formulating a plan outlining steps required to develop programs, using structured analysis and design.
· Test application code thoroughly by creating and acquiring relevant test data.
· Produce system documentation both in the application code and for release letters sent to the users and create detailed written instructions if necessary.
· Work with project lead and business users to gather requirements, conduct analysis and prioritize requests.
· Develop, implement and maintain test strategies and plans.
· BS or BA degree in Computer Science, or similar field or similar experience.
· 0-4 years of experience developing against the SQL Server Technology stack
o Strong skills in Microsoft T-SQL and SQL Server 2005/2008 including MS Office 2003/2007/2010
o Experience creating Stored Procedures, Functions
o Experience creating SSIS (integration Service) for SQL 2008 R2, SQL2000
o Creating reports, SSRS (reporting service) for SQL 2008 R2, SQL2005, SQL 2000
· Ability to perform detailed analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
· Fundamental project management skills, ability to decompose work into component tasks and understand resource commitments
· Experience using T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, is required, .NET and SharePoint 2010 development experience is a plus
How to Apply: Please send resumes to Clay Mitchell: email@example.com