- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Junior Integration Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
§ Work hard and learn fast
§ Develop new integration features
§ Develop unit tests
§ Participate in Scrum meetings and planning
§ Deliver complete, fully-tested software every sprint
§ Interact with support to resolve customer problems
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to develop positive and productive working relationships.
- Must be capable of consuming and understanding existing code base.
- Be challenged by obstacles; a good problem-solver.
- Constant change is the norm, flexibility is key.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and function well under pressure.
- Manage daily workflow.
- Capable of working in a fast-moving, agile, start-up environment.
- Must be able to work closely with Customer Support team.
- Can communicate effectively with both Development Teams and Senior Management.
- Present technical issues and status to Development and Management teams.
§ Experience developing a software product is a must. A true tenacious desire to learn with career discipline and methodical style are the key ingredients.
- Hands-on programming with either C/C++, .NET/C# or Java
- Interest in disassembly, system internals and reverse-engineering. Experience not required.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced interactive development environment
- Self taught, highly intelligent and ability to work with minimal supervision
Education and Experience
§ BS degree in Computer Science or related technical engineering degree, or equivalent industry experience.
OpenSpan, Inc. is the leading provider of work activity automation and analytics enabling Global 2000 companies to dramatically improve the productivity of their employees. As a software company, we measure our success through our clients' ability to rapidly realize the business benefits and ROI that drove their selection of our solutions. Our services organization provides the operational management and implementation consulting expertise following the OpenSpan Agile Delivery Methodology (OADM) to assure we create results in the least-time-needed. The benefits of our solutions deliver a "Better Way to Work" and a "Better Way to Manage". Our approach is simple to follow; it drives the continuing improvement culture and focuses change on the time intensive activities that can radically improve the business operation. We are leading our clients to the knowledge of what really matters in the formula for change.
OpenSpan consultants demonstrate professional expertise, relationship building, and industry/OpenSpan best-practices, which are the hallmark of our team. If time-to-value is in your professional-DNA, we are the organization that will satisfy your drive and ambition to rapidly deliver business improvement in the industry.
How to Apply: To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com