- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Liaison Technologies
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 770.442.4900
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.liaison.com
The Contivo Division of Liaison Technologies, Inc. (www.liaison.com) needs an intelligent Computer Science-savvy junior Java developer eager to work with complex algorithms and data structures to develop and maintain the Contivo data modeling, mapping, runtime and repository products. Product features include semantic representations, compiler technology, optimized runtime code, thick clients, Apache and Tomcat, and RDBMSs. Projects will use compiler, GUI, server, optimization, Object Oriented design (O-O design), GUI design, use case analysis, and other skills.
This position is for a junior developer to work in the Liaison head office in Alpharetta, GA to develop the product and to be the physical presence for the Contivo engineering team in the head office. (The rest of the team for our division works from other locations around the US at this time, but our parent company’s development team is based in the Alpharetta office and is looking to build the team there).
Liaison Technologies, Inc. is a leading global integration and master data management services provider, with a large number of Managed Services implementations. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide have benefited from Liaison’s master data management and integration products (including the Contivo Vocabulary Management Solution [Contivo VMS]) and consulting services. Liaison enables millions of electronic transactions every month for companies like Amazon.com, CHEP International, Cloetta Fazer, Merck & Company, MetLife, Siemens, Stora Enso and U.S. Bank. Liaison is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with offices in Amsterdam and Tampere, Finland.
- 1-3 years of Java development experience (either Java programming work experience and/or strong college Computer Science coursework). Recent college graduates with Computer Science degrees are welcomed. We will provide training for the right person!
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong Computer Science coursework including Object Oriented design, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with SWING, tuning code to optimize performance and memory, grammars and related technologies, and agile development.
- Ability to synthesize diverse customer requests, identify use cases, produce flexible and testable designs, create robust code and unit tests, and mentor support staff and other engineers.
- Apache/Tomcat, and Oracle or SQL*Server RDBMS experience
- Web UI and Java object persistence development experience
- XML and XML Schema expertise
- Multi-byte character processing in Java
- US citizenship or permanent residency required.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays and Personal Days, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Flex Time, Business Casual Dress Code.
How to Apply: Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.