- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $45 - 60k depending on experience
- Contact Information
- Name: Jacob Terrell
- Phone: 404.252.3889
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.firstproinc.com
Growing and highly stable company with a "start up feel" has an immediate need for a Junior Java Developer. In this role, you will work on a small, focused team with a high degree of autonomy and constant opportunities to participate in many different areas of development of the product.
This is a great chance to work on many different products, whether it's building a new web-based app which will impact the company's bottom line immediately, getting involved with Android and other mobile development, or even the design of the product itself if you wish. They are small enough to allow for this flexibility, but they also have the luxury of being a cash rich, 10-year company with an Executive team who is very good at what they do.
They run a loose-knit Agile shop, and they want their next hire to be open to working in this kind of environment (Agile not required). Big into open source, new ideas, and hiring the best and brightest Developers Atlanta has to offer.
- Development the full range of technical components from interacting with databases and web services to developing front end components with Web 2.0 and Swing technologies.
- Responsible for the full software lifecycle from design, development and testing all the way through testing, training and production customer support.
- Work heavily on the company's flagship product, almost exclusively new development.
How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com with "Jr. Java Developer" in the heading.