- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Matlen Silver
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $30/hr
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Kathryn Watson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Kathryn Watson 908-393-8684 email@example.com
- Website: http://www.matlensilver.com/
Junior level .Net Developer – Contract to Perm – Downtown Atlanta
Matlen Silver is seeking a junior level .Net Developer for a client in Downtown Atlanta. Our client is a multi-million dollar, privately held company that employs over 30,000 employees at 300 locations in the Americas.
The ideal individual has a passion technology and is always seeking to learn and develop new skills. You love technology so much that you take on projects outside of work as a hobby.
· 2-3 yrs of hands on .Net Development experience (VB.net or C#)
· 2-3 yrs of SQL Development experience (preferably up to SQL Server 2012)
· Stored Procedures experience
All qualified and interested candidates should apply ASAP as the interview process will move quickly. They are eager to get someone on board soon.
**This position will convert from a consultant role to a full time employee after approximately 6 months. As a consultant, you will have the option to have benefits through Matlen Silver along with hourly pay. Once you convert to a full-time employee of the client, you will be provided with a competitive salary along with great benefits package.
How to Apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com