- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Other
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $50 - 58k
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Jacob Terrell
- Phone: 404.252.3889
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Jacob Terrell email@example.com 404.252.3889
- Website: http://www.firstproinc.com
Junior C#. Net Programmer/Analyst
Atlanta-based company has an immediate need for a Junior C#. Net Programmer/Analyst on a contract to perm basis. This is a highly stable company. They have made about 10 acquisitions over the past 10 years and have plans for continued growth, offer a relaxed work environment, and a small company IT feel but with significant resources and some of the newest MS technology (MVC).
The ideal candidate has between six months and three years of experience using C# ASP.Net to develop Web (MVC Razor) and desktop applications. They will teach you MVC! Any experience is a plus.
As a Junior person, you must be comfortable working independently under limited supervision to produce code that meets written requirements. They need a smart, fast learner. The ideal candidate will also have a moderate level of familiarity with XML and Web services and will be comfortable developing applications with Microsoft Visual Studio that consume Web services.
While the position will primarily require programming duties, you may also be required to provide second-tier technical support for various internal and external Web and client applications.
- 1+ year Application and Web programming experience using C# ASP.Net - will consider a person who is fresh out of school but MUST have at least 3 months of hands-on C# programming experience (either an internship or co-op
- Able to identify, recommend, and implement custom programming solutions.
- 1+ years Visual Studio (2008/2010)
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with XML, Webservices
How to Apply: Email your resume to Jacob Terrell at firstname.lastname@example.org