- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: CoreNet Global
- General Information
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $15/hr
· Jr. Technical Analyst
· This position requires a solid technical understanding and experience with IT. The analyst will provide technical support to the IT team and other CNG staff. Candidate will perform various projects such as: routine tasks (daily, weekly, etc.); data analysis; handle service tickets; aide with SQL Server and reports; assist with tasks associated with the implementation of Association Management System.
Skills and Attributes
· Data analysis
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Handle and prioritize multiple tasks
· Ability to work autonomously
· Follow standard processes and procedures
· Display dependable, punctual and professional demeanor
· Capable and diligent – gets the job done
1. Intermediate SQL Server skills
a. Must write basic to moderately complex select queries.
b. Ability to export data from the database into various document files, such as Excel or .txt or .csv, and then manipulate data in the files as necessary.
c. Familiar with relational databases.
d. Must be familiar with SQL Reporting Services.
e. Must be familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio.
f. Must be familiar with creating and updating reports in a Business Intelligence Project.
2. Resolve and close service requests
a. Manage and document all work performed as part of ticket queue management.
b. Include follow-up email when ticket is closed.
3. Assist with various phases of implementing our new AMS
a. Execute unit and regression test plans
b. Document test results
c. Data analysis
d. Perform various aspects of the new system setup
4. Problem solving
a. Ability to complete tasks with minimal instructions and guidance.
5. Ability to adapt to and use new software applications
6. Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
How to Apply: Please email resume and references to email@example.com .