- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Houston, TX
- Compensation: $60,000 - $80,000/year
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Junior Consultant will work with and be mentored by senior technical consultants over the course of a major IBM Maximo implementation. Consultant will learn software implementation lifecycle methodology, as well as work in areas of data migration (using PL/SQL), java or jython customizations, integrations, and technical configuration of Maximo. While training on the technical and functional aspects of Maximo, the role will be exposed to the underlying technologies and will be expected to partially work on their own to acquire knowledge and skills while under the direction of their mentor. GenesisSolutions is the leader in asset maintenance and asset management solutions, and can provide a variety of options regarding professional development and long-term career opportunities.
- Programming knowledge: Java or other object oriented languages
- Exposure to relational databases
- Good communication skills
- Major Emphasis: Programming, Infrastructure, etc
- Co-op, internship, or other relevant field experience
- US / International travel required based on customer locations
How to Apply: Send an email with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate a preferred start date.