- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: iTee LLC
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Aslihan Buner
- Phone: 888.443.4833 x110
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: iTee, LLC 3212 Northlake Parkway Suite 451045 Atlanta, GA 31145 P: +1 888.443.4833
- Website: http://www.itee.us
iTee is Looking For You!
If you are looking to start your career in Information Technology, gain a vast array of knowledge, and get all your certifications along the way; then, iTee is looking for you. We currently have an opening for Junior Technician position. Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
To serve clients by installing and maintaining all of their Information Technology Systems including but “not limited to” workstations, servers, and networks.
- Flexible and consistent scheduling
- Variety of real-world practical experience with guidance
- Fair compensation and promotion practices
- On-site visitation and remote management of client needs
- Hardware evaluation, installation, & demotion
- Software evaluation, installation, & training
- Network design, setup, & maintenance
- Strong ambition and motivation for learning different skills
- Positive attitude towards understanding and attending people’s needs
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Dedication to responsibilities without oversight
- Hardware & software evaluative skills
- Usage & configuration knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Basic knowledge of wired & wireless computer networks
While not required, having any of these skills can be great plus:
- Usage & configuration knowledge of Apple Operating Systems
- Experience in various Accounting, Graphics, and Database applications
- Configuration knowledge of multi-disk storage solutions such as RAID, NAS, or SAN
- Cabling experience for voice and data communications
- Advanced networking knowledge such as configuration of Subnets, VLAN’s, Routing, & VPN
- Installation & maintenance of Microsoft Server roles such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Remote Access & Routing, IIS, DFS, etc.
- Installation & management of Linux based Server Operating Systems and roles such as Apache, MySQL, SSH, SMB, LDAP, etc.
- OS based shell scripting knowledge such as Batch, PowerShell, Bash, or AppleScript
- Experience in Audio/Visual system installations such as projectors, speakers, virtual conferencing, multi-screen displays, etc.
- Installation or maintenance of Telephone System such PBX, VoIP, etc.
- Design or installation of Surveillance Systems such as security cameras, motion sensors, audio recorders, digital video recorders, etc.
We are sure that you are awesome so SHOOT YOUR RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. For more information about us, check out www.itee.us
How to Apply: PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOIN@ITEE.US WITH THE "JUNIOR TECHNICAN" SUBJECT LINE FOR CONSIDERATION