- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
The LAMP Software Engineer is responsible for full lifecycle design and development of AirWatch’s portal applications that allow for automation of processes and access for external customers. Our engineers work in a fast paced, Agile-based environment and focus on cutting edge distributed SaaS-based applications. Our engineers have the opportunity to expand existing capabilities while engineering new projects from scratch.
LAMP Developer will work on small, highly skilled team of engineers for the following:
· Work side by side with UI and other developers in producing innovative applications that support the optimization of customer experiences with AirWatch products
· Translate business requirements into elegant designs to engineer through to a finished product for release
· Maintain usable development and test environments with Git and other tools to deliver applications in a reliable and efficient process
· Researching industry standards for advanced technology to leverage in design and development
· Expert development skills in LAMP stack with object oriented PHP
· Experience with PHP frameworks such as CodeIgnitor, Symphony, Zend is plus
· Experience with other scripting languages (Python, Ruby) or back end technologies (C/C++/Shell) nice to have
· Experience with version control systems (SVN or Git)
· Expertise debugging, tuning, and optimizing web applications
· Understanding of SQL queries and RDMS models
· Experience developing web services and REST API
AirWatch is the global leader and innovator in enterprise-grade Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Email Management, and Mobile Content Management solutions designed to simplify mobility. AirWatch empowers organizations across a wide variety of industries to deploy, secure, track and manage all of their mobile assets with advanced analytics and reporting. With AirWatch, corporate IT departments can streamline and automate the management and support of mobile devices; reduce the cost and effort of device deployments; and increase IT efficiencies and response times. As the largest mobile device management provider, AirWatch offers the most comprehensive mobility management solution and delivers an integrated, real-time view of an entire fleet of corporate and employee-owned Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows devices.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
AirWatch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity. AirWatch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AirWatch complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to Apply: Apply Online at https://www11.ultirecruit.com/AIR1005/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*1B4111AC0E597B21