- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Atcore Systems
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Who we are:
Located in the heart of Buckhead (Atlanta Techlology Village), Atcore Systems is searching for an impressive and experienced Laravel developer to join our creative, fast-paced and exciting team.
Do you enjoy have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in a strong tech savvy environment? If so there is no better address than in the Southeast! If you are a natural leader with a ‘can-do’ attitude and would love to join our stellar team, there please read on to learn how you can directly influence our systems and websites.
To be considered for this position the successful candidate MUST enjoy being challenged, utilizing their exceptional skills and knowledge on a daily basis, working in a results-oriented work environment, wearing multiple hats, and working with some super-smart, fun people.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Computer Science Degree
- At least 2 years of experience building and maintaining object-oriented php using an MVC framework, with a focus on Laravel and any other relevant development setting
- Experience interacting with APIs.
- Git and Composer expertise
- Comfort working with LAMP stack.
- Database design, maintenance and performance with MySQL.
- Appreciate and seek elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Has a passion for problem solving
- Strive to build well-documented and maintainable code.
- Enjoy and appreciate collaboration with other developers.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing on AWS/EC2/Rackspace systems or other scalable cloud platform.
- Software tuning for scale (Apache/nginx/MySQL optimization).
- Experience with testing frameworks (Karma, Selenium).
Are you a good fit for this position?
If you are looking for the opportunity to work with talented and supportive team members, in addition to meeting amazing clients and playing a crucial role in helping their business grow, please email your resume to email@example.com
How to Apply: Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org