- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Washington, DC
- Compensation: Varies based on credentials. $90K and up.
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Tonya Chapman
- Phone: 202.824.3242
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Human Resources Coordinator Banner & Witcoff, Ltd. 1100 13th St. NW, Suite 1200 Washington, DC 20005
- Website: http://www.bannerwitcoff.com/careers/
Are you interested in a legal career where you get to use your computer science skills? Have you ever considered a career in patent law? If you are planning on going to law school in the Washington, DC area, we are looking for candidates with strong academic credentials, motivated personalities, and that are accepted to enroll or currently enrolled in a top tier law school in the DC area. By working during law school, you can minimize student loans and greatly improve your legal career prospects. Eligibility to take the patent bar (or already having taken it) is required. For information regarding patent bar eligibility, see the USPTO web site.
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, transcript, and writing sample to contact individual below. Start date is flexible.