- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: ZIYO Design
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Ziyo Wang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: email@example.com
- Website: http://ziyodesign.com
ZIYO DESIGN provides web/graphic design; SEO/SEM, digital marketing and social media marketing services to help small to medium size companies build their brand and boost their business. For more information about our company and services please visit our website at ziyodesign.com.
We are looking for experienced Linux Web/System Administrator to join our team on part time basis. If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position requires installation, configuration, tuning, maintenance of our and customer servers, support other team members.
- Set up and manage server environments and applications for development, staging, and production
- Build high performance and secure web environments
- Work together with the team and external suppliers in troubleshooting/resolving application outages and other incidents to ensure performance and stability
- Make sure the server’s software is up to date and no security vulnerabilities
- Strong administration/supporting experience Linux/Unix OS, environment applications and services (dns, mail, ftp, ssh, nfs)
- Solid understanding of HTTP
- Experience with web-servers, reverse proxies, cache servers, application servers, SQL/NoSQL database servers. (Varnish, Nginx)
- Knowledge of shell scripting in Bash, Ruby, Python, Perl, ...
- Backup planning, implementation, and maintenance. Be able to write script to implement auto backup schedule.
- Experience in deploying (including automatic) and maintaining PHP applications, like CMS/CMF (Drupal, Wordpress, ..)
- Understanding of development methodologies, project development lifecycle
- Set up and main version control system;
- Knowledge of version control systems, continuous integration, project management applications and issue-trackers
- Strong analytical/problem solving ability, very strong troubleshooting skills
English is a must (reading the technical literature, conversation)
How to Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com