- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Roswell, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Gerry Brewer
- Phone: 770.356.4204
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Gerry Brewer email@example.com 770-356-4204
- Website: http://teamuniformorders.com
TITLE: Manager, Technology Product Development
BUSINESS CATEGORY: Technology, Sports Retailing
LOCATION: Southeast (Atlanta metro area)
OPPORTUNITY: Young, fast-paced technology and services leader in the Team Sports industry is looking for an IT professional to handle all day-to-day product management and development for their advanced, proprietary online ordering platform. Strong client-orientation coupled with extensive knowledge in programming and software development is imperative. This is a vital role in a growing business that seeks to deliver the best user experience in the category.
PURPOSE: The Manager, Technology Product Development position is responsible for all areas relating to the accurate and professional management and performance of the core product platform. This position will be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining day-to-day, dependable operation of the platform, as well as the development of internal process and procedures to increase operational efficiencies and maximize user-experience and client satisfaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY: Assuring seamless and guaranteed performance of the proprietary, automated, online ordering platform on a day-to-day basis for the fast-growing base of user clients is the top priority. Position includes ongoing customer support, timely updates and “fixes” to enhance user experience, some client customization (data reporting, storefront set-up, etc.) as well as planning new product enhancements and participation in the planning and development of new service offerings:
• Fluency in Ruby on Rails, Linux, Apache, and MySQL
• Experience with cloud server management
• Knowledge of Data Warehousing and BI tools (Pentaho a plus)
• Relational database design ability and proven professional / experience with data management, importing and manipulating data with SQL scripts.
• Understanding of TDD (test-driven development), Scrum, and other agile practice
• Familiarity and proven experience with e-commerce integrations (payment gateways, PCI compliant storage, etc.)
• Solid working knowledge of e-mail, FTP, and general network and system administration.
• Thorough knowledge of website accessibility guidelines, security protocols and data protection practices.
• Experience working directly with clients in a highly professional manner.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and general management skills.
• Strong and demonstrable attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work quickly and comfortable in high-pressure, tight deadline situations.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS: Must be a positive self-starter programmed with an obvious and contagious “can-do” spirit and proven work ethic. This is a ground-floor opportunity that will be lucrative to a results-oriented performer.
· BS in Computer Science
· Proven developer, programming experience.
· Experience in e-commerce, sports retailing or team sales a plus but not necessary.
· Must be passionate about open source technology, agile programming, Web 2.0, and be knowledgeable and able to work with all standard office and business software including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Access (or similar database programs), GoToMeeting (or similar online presentation tools)
· Familiar with and comfortable with CRM platforms.
· Must be a pro at managing, extraction, and general expertise in working with and analyzing reams of data.
Referrals: Minimum of two will be necessary and reviewed during preliminary interview phase.
How to Apply: Send email and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org