- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Marketing and Social Media at Ipsy.com
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: San Mateo, CA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Tristen Langley
- Phone: 415.939.8537
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.ipsy.com
Are you passionate about beauty and style? Do you love discovering and exploring the newest looks and beauty products? Are you interested in getting your foot in the door of the $200 billion-dollar beauty industry? Would you like to learn how to thrive within an innovative and dynamic company and develop an understanding of social media, e-commerce, online communities, sales and marketing?
ipsy is the company for you.
ipsy is an online community that is changing the way women learn about and experience beauty products. ipsy brings together a combination of well-loved beauty stylists, a devoted and engaged user community, an offering to deliver beauty products directly to customers and a unique opportunity for brands to delight and captivate women.
We are looking for creative, passionate, action-oriented self-starters to join our team.
Position: ipsy Marketing Intern
• Brainstorm and develop new marketing programs to attract new subscribers to the Glam Bag program
• Plan and implement selected marketing programs
• Help develop ideas for monthly Glam Bag themes, product inclusions and marketing campaigns
• Help support brand partners by developing and executing on-line marketing programs
• Passionate about beauty and style
• Active and engaged on social media platforms
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
• Able to multi-task and work in a fluid fast-paced environment
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong communication skills
How to Apply: Email: email@example.com. Visit www.Ipsy.com. Answer these questions in your application 1) What do you like about the ipsy.com community? What would you improve? and 2) What ideas would you have about promoting ipsy.com to your peers and others in your community?