- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: ArchieMD, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
ArchieMD seeks an ambitious Software Developer to create health education applications for mobile devices (iPhone/iPad/Android) and the web. The work will focus on HTML5 and other related technologies. Successful candidates will be creative while developing robust, scalable code. Candidates must have a solid computer science background that enables application of theoretical concepts to new technologies. The position offers a unique opportunity to work on creative applications that challenge the state-of-the-art.
ArchieMD, based in Boca Raton, FL, is a growing technology company (~20 employees) that develops interactive and immersive applications to teach medical concepts to a wide array of stakeholders (students, doctors, nurses, patients, jurors, military personnel). These applications seek to use visual and interactive techniques to teach complex medical concepts. Currently, the company is developing state-of-the-art immersive environments (using augmented reality), 3D simulations, serious games, and interactive applications.
We offer Benefits: paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, 401k, potential for tuition reimbursement.
Relocation to Boca Raton area of Florida required; we aid in relocation expense reimbursement.
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Natural interest in serious games, game programming, immersive environments, or web-enabled education.
- Solid understanding of computer graphics concepts; has done some front end work but need not be an artist.
- Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming and associated design patterns.
- Self-motivated; able to budget time on large, multi-faceted tasks.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Expertise and competence with Objective-C or Java.
- 1+ years developing applications for mobile devices that have been released to the public (preferably the iPhone App store or Android Marketplace).
How to Apply: To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com.