- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Thrust Interactive
- General Information
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Toby Fifer
- Phone: 404.734.1765
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Thrust 404-734-1765 email@example.com
- Website: http://th.ru.st/
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer
- Rapidly develop and iterate on data model and server endpoints for mobile application back-end
- Effectively communicate project implications and blockers in a clear and timely manner to manager and stakeholders
- Participate in architectural design and functional specification activities, providing feedback on implementation feasibility
- Collaborate with other engineers to integrate with other technologies including mobile front-end, APIs and web services, and content management systems when required
- Estimate work effort and duration based on a design document
Basic Qualifications of the Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an Engineering, Computer Science or other technology related field.
- 0 to 5 years full time work experience. If there is no full time work experience then a previous internship is highly preferred.
Skill Qualifications of the Software Engineer
- Experience developing stateless server applications
- Strong understanding of server side development concepts, including developing REST APIs and stateless endpoints, and building scalable systems on cloud-based infrastructures
- Solid programming fundamentals, and experience with a solid OO language such as: Java, C#, C++, Objective-C, etc…
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Git, SVN, or other version control software.
- Experience developing in Python
- Experience developing applications on Google App Engine and other Google Cloud Platform services
- Familiar with utilizing a bug tracking tool such as Jira, Bugzilla, Lighthouse, Mantis or equivalent program
- Experience developing with Client-Side MVC technologies such as AngularJS or Backbone.js
- Experience developing with Unity3D
- Experience developing with Objective-C for iOS
- Experience developing with Java for Android SDK
- Game or interactive exploration development
Please submit a resume, portfolio or link to at least three pieces of work with your application. These can be anything from rapidly developed prototypes to finished and polished products.
How to Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please submit a resume, portfolio or link to at least three pieces of work with your application. These can be anything from rapidly developed prototypes to finished and polished products.