- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
readyInnovations is an Alpharetta, GA based startup, born out of 35 years of healthcare-focused information technology experience. readyInnovations offers healthcare professionals "ready to use" solutions that are secure, reliable, and easy to use.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute our strategy, while working in a collaborative environment of other developers. This job gives you an opportunity to work with new mobile and cloud technologies.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience developing mobile applications, native iOS and Android OS and Mobile Web
- Experience with asynchronous communications (e.g., WebSockets) and push notification technologies, APNS, GCM, MPNS
- Familiar with security concepts such as encryption, message digests, certificates, public key cryptography, code signing, securing data at rest and in transit
- Familiar with identity management and OAuth
- Understanding of Cloud Computing and virtualization (VMs, managing capacity, data privacy, scalability and performance, SaaS)
- Familiar with HTTP, SSL, REST, Service Oriented Architectures, integration Web services using JSON and XML.
- RDBMS design and programming, SQL, transactions
- Familiarity with non-relational databases such as Hadoop, MongoDB is a plus
- Agile/SCRUM, Kanban
- Continuous Integration and CI systems such as Jenkins
How to Apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org