- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Mobile/Rails Development Intern
Company: Radius Online Digital Marketing
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: LanNhi Nguyen
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://radiusonline.com/
RadiusOnline helps companies leverage the power of online and digital marketing. We provide the perfect mix of cutting edge-technology, data & analytics, search engine, directory visibility, & strategy to maximize their local online success.
Located in West Midtown Atlanta, next to Georgia Tech and a few blocks from Georgia State University, we are right in the middle of the Atlanta tech scene. If you're interested in being part of a smart team, start-up culture that is passionate about learning and changing the world, we're a perfect fit for you.
Check out our awesomeness here:
We are searching for a Mobile/Rails Development intern who is vibrant, passionate and wants to learn a lot, jump right in, and get involved in our already awesome and growing team. As a Mobile/Rails Development intern, you will be in charge of our awesome web applications. We want our interns to gain invaluable experience, so training & growth opportunities are the main priorities. We focus on developing interns into full-time employees; we’ve hired three out of four interns in the last year!
- Design and develop applications; enhance existing internal Rails applications via TDD/BDD
- Craft high-level vision, break down processes, timelines
- Architect, build, test and refine new product features
- Tackle a wide variety of coding issues throughout the stack and contribute to all parts of our code base
- Work with our project/product manager to develop new solutions for our existing application
- Creative mindset!
- Know the Ruby on Rails stack and have created web applications using Rails framework (prepare to show your work)
- You have an insatiable curiosity
- You love learning new languages and technologies
- Love to learn, grow and be the best at what you do!
- You have top grades or a track record of success
- You value rich web designs and would enjoy working with designers
- You want to be a professional web developer when you graduate
- Knowing iOS development and having your app on Apple Store is a huge plus!
How to Apply: To apply, email and include (1) your LinkedIn profile; personal website, portfolio, or github; (2) a note on why you are interested in RadiusOnline; and (3) share with us something with us something you've done which you are most proud of. Resumes should be submitted online at http://bit.ly/1gPQGDo. We look forward to hearing from you!