- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Evan Lassiter
- Phone: 404.682.5847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Evan Lassiter - Account Manager 404-682-5847 email@example.com
- Website: http://www.teksystems.com/
Our customer is currently seeking Software Developers to join the Store Support Center in NW Atlanta, GA. They will be responsible for maintaining production of Internal Systems related to point of sale, pricing, procurement and accounting. They will develop and maintain new applications, as well as support existing applications for 600+ store locations as well as internal departments. Strong candidates will possess a self-starter attitude, exceptional communication skills, and be able to work in a collaborative, team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains the daily production of all Systems used for business needs relating to point of sale, product orders, and sales data.
- Develop new applications, as well as provide support and enhancements for legacy applications, written in C# (# 1 preference), SQL Server (#2 preference) and ASP.NET
- Assists in the development of new IT systems and business processes which will ultimately increase the profitability of the company.
- Obtains the business requirements needed from internal and external customers in order to develop the appropriate solutions to ensure a functional and efficient product.
- Provides training assistance to customers on the use of the respective systems or processes.
- Teams with various departments throughout the organization to create the best possible product and to maintain a timely and accurate delivery of requested software.
- Responds to customer systems issues and provides solutions to problems as needed.
Work Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics preferred
- 4+ years experience in software development
- Experience with C# (#1), SQL Server (#2), ASP.NET, and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Maintenance of existing applications and new development.
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org