- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Georgia Exposition Mfg. Corp.
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Suwanee, GA
- Contact Information
- Name: Wendy Pope
- Phone: 678.541.6364
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.georgiaexpo.com/
Georgia Expo is the largest manufacturer of Pipe and Drape and other exhibition equipment in the United States. With over 27 years of being in business, Georgia Expo manufactures over 95% of products we sell. Georgia Expo services customers throughout the United States and Canada.
Our successful Network Specialists enjoy substantial career satisfaction and stability, along with opportunities for career growth and advancement. As a Network Specialist at Georgia Expo you will work part-time to maintain Georgia Expo’s server and network.
We want to hire motivated and career driven individuals who can thrive in a team environment. We seek one to five years of IT experience. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred. We also seek your commitment and drive to be the best and the desire for continuous learning and improvement.
The ideal Network Specialist candidate will possess the following:
· Ability to quickly learn Georgia Expo processes, procedures, and products.
· Excellent communication skills; listening, writing, speaking.
· Demonstrated ability for daily IT troubleshooting.
· Ability to identify and recommend appropriate technologies for solutions within the team.
· Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Outlook email setup, phone setup, and maintenance of both.
How to Apply: Submit resume to email@example.com