- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Yerkes National Primate Research Center Emory University
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: Elissar Andari, PhD
- Phone: 404.727.9246
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Elissar Andari, PhD Postdoc Researcher Center for Translational Social Neuroscience Yerkes National Primate Center Emory University 954 Gatewood Rd. Atlanta, GA 30322 Phone: 404 727-9246 Please leave a voicemail with your information if there is not a response.
- Website: http://research.yerkes.emory.edu/Young/research.html
Programmer needed to code in Presentation software for Autism-related research for NIH research grant.
C++ & Basics
Presentation Software ( http://www.neurobs.com/menu_presentation/menu_features/features_overview )
How to Apply: Please contact Ellisar Andari if you are interested in this position and for more information on exact responsibilities, duration, and compensation.