- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
New Grad - Web Security Engineer
Company: Juniper Networks
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Austin, TX
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: David Dyke
- Phone: 408.204.2800
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: David Dyke Juniper Networks, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.juniper.net/careers
Network Security - This a dynamic industry teeming with innovation and opportunity to define real solutions that go beyond traditional approaches like firewall and signature approaches. It's time to leverage the cloud to attack these threats: the data sets are large, the threats complex, and only the smartest will be able to find the needles in the haystack that are malicious. It's the right time to join a new team at Juniper Networks: Juniper Web Intelligence. Juniper Web Intelligence is establishing a new location in Austin with the charter prove Juniper as the web security leader by stopping evil happening on port 80/443. We need people to own responsibility for developing a web proxy platform in the cloud and on prem, the algorithms, and the approaches that connect the potential of cloud to stop advanced web threats. Juniper Web Intelligence is the epicenter for advanced web defense in Juniper, and now is the time to join.
The successful individual will embody many of the following attributes:
· Highly Motivated and Creative Individual
· World class programmer with deep understanding on computer science
· Wants to build ubiquitous cloud and on premise platforms as the basis for developing advanced web security tech
· Desire to protect people and assets from advanced threats on the internet.
· Get it done and don't let anything get in the way attitude
· Enjoys growing the strength of the team by learning and teaching outstanding peers
· Cares about influencing the work environment for the better - Team, Physical Surroundings, Process
· Prefers to iterate, not ruminate (Make it work, make it right, make it fast, ordered mentality)
You will be working on:
· Building a world class web proxy that can integrate with enterprise systems either in the cloud or on premise
· Cloud based systems to collect data from many sources real-time
· Creating and integrating the engines and techniques that will find and stop web threats
· Cutting edge technologies and languages to solve the problems
You can expect:
· A small company vibe where everyone makes a big difference
· Working in a bustling energy filled atmosphere in Austin, TX
· Great stuff like free snacks, drinks and social activities like board and video games, trivia contracts
· To make a big impact on the team with broad ownership over your code and problem space
· Laugh AT or WITH your fellow employees everyday!
· Large Scale benefits of a 9000+ person company but a small team work environment that you help to define.
BSBS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
· Passionate about web security, malware and intrusion detection
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to help change the world...
How to Apply: Send me an direct email David Dyke Juniper Networks, Inc. email@example.com