- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
CareTrader is looking for an Office Admin Intern to help run our Atlanta office in Tech Village. This position is designed for an individual with passion for supporting the back office and business analytics of a startup company, who has excellent administrative and project management skills. Independent driver of administrative support for a healthcare technology startup is key.
- Receive office visitors and clients
- Organize and support all in-office functions
- Excellent communication skills on e-mail, telephone, and personal
- Manage, track and document expenses for accounting purposes
- Plan travel and itinerary
- Keeps account records including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and invoicing
- Order and maintain inventory for all office supplies.
- Reserve and prepare conference rooms as needed.
- Do market and competitive research, as well as, business analysis to support company initiatives.
- Perform business analysis as needed
- Manage outlook / e-mail calendars and scheduling tasks
- Coordinate projects for office and managing weekly staff meetings
Identify and manage vendor relationships for all office needs
Identify and implement process improvements
Support the success and development of associated team members
Possess a high degree of autonomy, practical judgement, and emotional inteligence
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Possesses a high degree of autonomy and judgment
- Knowledge of Acrobat, Photoshop and AutoCAD is a plus
How to Apply: Email Stebin.firstname.lastname@example.org