- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Laura Marsee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.cardlytics.com/
Category: Merchant Operations
Location/City: Atlanta, GA
Are you one of those technically proficient and creative individuals who wish they’d had an opportunity to contribute to a major institution in its infancy? If you are, then we can’t wait to meet you! At Cardlytics, you’ll face new challenges every day that will demand new and innovative solutions. Our culture is all about working hard and playing hard in a fun-loving environment.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our Cardlytics’ Merchant Operations team! The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience and a Bachelor’s Degree. Proficiency in SQL is required. If you are highly analytical and enjoy solving problems, then this is the job for you!
Skills & Requirements
· Identify process and workflow enhancements via team and stakeholder interviews, observations, and data analysis
· Identify project requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results; preparing customer contracts
· Develop problem solutions by describing requirements through visuals like work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications
· Verify solution impacts by designing and executing test cases
· Provide documentation for team members to support process and technical capabilities
· Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information across departments and work streams.
· Deliver ad hoc analysis to improve the operational efficiencies
· Highly analytical
· SQL skills required
· Lean and Six Sigma training
· Problem Solving
· Quality Focus
· Project Management
· Process Improvement
· Client Relationships
· Reporting Skills
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, potential equity for strong candidates, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Cardlytics is a game-changing marketing and analytics platform, providing businesses, for the first time, with a timely and complete view of consumer purchase behavior. The company has unmatched, exclusive access to current and historical purchase behavior for nearly 70 million U.S. households, capturing spending across all stores and categories. The Cardlytics platform is built upon historical consumer purchase information, provided securely by its premier network of over 300 financial institution partners, including Bank of America, PNC and Regions Bank. The company is also the pioneer and leader in the card-linked marketing space, providing both national and local businesses with revenue-generating digital and mobile marketing options, based upon its core analytics platform.
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com.