- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Vehcon, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $20 per hour
- Contact Information
- Name: Joe Fuller
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.vehcon.com
Who We Are
Vehcon is a startup at the Georgia Tech Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). As innovators in vehicle telematics, mobile data analytics and mobile applications, we know that powerful, efficient, hardware-less solutions are the answer for tomorrow's connected vehicle. And we’re leading the way there.
That’s the “official line” – but also know we’re a company run by serial entrepreneurs with solid track records, and we’re building a great company as we turn the telematics world upside-down. If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn, work with great people, and make a real contribution – Vehcon is a place where you can do all of that.
Project and Skills:
We have an IMMEDIATE part-time, paid internship position to identify, customize, and implement digital image analysis/forensics solutions for our core product.
- Identify and evaluate existing digital image forensics solutions vs. project requirements
- Develop quantitative measures for algorithm performance
- Design and execute a comprehensive test plan from candidate solutions
- Make recommendations for production deployment
Phase 2: (If necessary based on test results and project requirements)
- Develop enhancements to tune and customize forensic algorithms to meet project requirements
- You’ll need to have experience programming using either Java or C++
- You’ll need to have experience deploying code in a Linux (Ubuntu) environment
- Part-time student intern; undergraduate (at least 3rd year) or graduate-level
- Flexible work hours, either on-site or off-site
- Workspace available at our offices ON CAMPUS at the Centergy building (75 Fifth St) if needed
- Estimated time commitment is about 10 hours/week, probably for 4-6 weeks for this project
- Potential for future projects or part-time/full-time employment
How to Apply: Contact our CTO, Joe Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your resume, and feel free to include any questions.