- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Part-Time GA-based Junior Developer for New York City Startup
Company: Simplee, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: Hourly; will depend on skills and experience
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: Eric Shashoua
- Phone: 678.492.1353
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.getsimplee.com
We are a virtual New York-based software startup company looking to hire a remote developer for part-time work on a simple web client application for Mac OS. Expected that developer will be remote, and not in New York; startup has preference for GA Tech students. Developer to receive direction from senior developer, with a number of specific, well-defined tasks to be performed in the final development and debugging phase of an application set to launch this summer. Team uses an agile development process.
- Availability for part-time work, 5-10 hrs/wk, up to 15 hrs/wk during launch phase
- Need to be available from now through end of June
- Object-oriented programming experience
- Some C++ experience
- Experience with client web technologies; needn't be extensive
- Access to Mac computer for development; not necessary to have prior experience developing on Mac
- Quality execution on details will be important
- Good communication skills
- Paid hourly
- Start immediately
Why this would be great:
- Startup experience -- Company CEO is a seasoned, serial entrepreneur with a history raising venture capital. Candidate will be working with senior developer and with CEO directly. Valuable for those more enterprising candidates interested in the web / mobile software startup space, and looking to get to know an experienced entrepreneur who can advise them down the road.
- Company is virtual so candidate is free to work remotely.
- Flexible working hours.
- Non-bureaucratic, small organization.
Business owner is a native of Atlanta, GA and has an affinity for GA Tech, having had good experiences with staff from the School of Computational Science & Engineering before.
How to Apply: Contact Eric Shashoua by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with attached resume or short description of experience. Note, company is in stealth mode, website not active.