- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Applerouth Tutoring
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $25-30/hr
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: Ryan Paulsen
- Phone: 678.681.1297
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ryan Paulsen email@example.com
- Website: http://www.applerouth.com
We are the premier tutoring service for Atlanta, DC, and New York, and we are actively looking for a motivated web application developer to help in the construction of our online tutoring systems and our website.
More specifically, we are looking for part-time help with PHP development, SQL reporting, tech support and systems administration. This position requires approximately 12-15 hours per week.
Our primary focus is to leverage the latest web technologies to build the ultimate online learning system for students. While our initialgoals revolve around creating tools to facilitate studying for the major achievement tests (SAT, ACT, PSAT, etc.), our objective is to have a framework to teach any subject to any student around the world.
- Modifying existing CRM features to improve usability
- Triaging issue tracker and submitting patches/recommendations to primary development team
- Running reports against SQL database and CRM business logic
- Profiling existing code and making recommendations to improve performance
- Assisting primary development team in testing new online education features
Successful applicants will have experience with:
- PHP 5.2+
- MySQL 5+
The following additional skills are highly desirable:
- Web/Mobile Video Encoding
- Mobile Application Development
Applicants must be able to demonstrate their skills using previous projects or submit sample code.
How to Apply: Please email Ryan Paulsen at: firstname.lastname@example.org