- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Cameron Resources Group
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $60,000 - $90,000, depending on experience
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Aric Boucher
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.cameron-resources.com/
Are you a high-caliber developer with extensive PHP experience interested in playing a key role within a mid-sized ($120M in annual revenue) company who has a unique portfolio of innovative, high-tech products and services?
- Comprehension and ability to integrate JSON and JSONP APIs
- Experience with MVC using Symfony (w/Composer) or similar PHP framework.
- Develop code using a variety of tools, such as bash scripts
- Familiarity with Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, Fabric, version control and latest deployment techniques.
- Experience building high-performance, high-traffic, front-end heavy applications.
- Develop for IE 6-9, FireFox, Safari, Chrome and cross-browser support.
If you are the web developer we seek you will have the capacity to make browsers SUBMIT to your will. This means that you will not only know and adhere to best practices, but love to live on the bleeding edge of technology.
From the first day on the job you'll be challenged to solve difficult problems and will be asked to improve the front-end reliability of existing products - so be sure to bring your A-game!
- BS degree in related field preferred and 3+ years practical working experience required.
- Background check and drug screening required prior to hire.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with very bright people.
How to Apply: Please email an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line "GIT Resume."