- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
PHP Developer (LAMP) - Part-Time
Company: TRIO Custom Clothiers
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $18 per hour
- Contact Information
- Name: Ben McMillan
- Phone: 404.662.2263
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: We are a manufacturer and retailer of custom clothing for men, in Midtown, Atlanta. Our store and offices are close to Georgia Tech campus at 14th and State, accessible by Stinger bus.
- Website: http://www.TrioCustoms.com
We need an experienced PHP developer to assist our lead CTO/Engineer in maintaining and growing our internal and external sites, on a part-time basis. The system uses a lightweight MVC framework, Smarty, tcpdf, and the usual HTML/CSS/JS. The internal site does everything from creating and tracking customers and their orders, to reporting and more. Our external site is visible to customers and will soon do eCommerce.
- Fix bugs as they are identified
- Implement new features
- Improve quality of code (cleanup, etc)
- Linux experience preferred
- Bootstrap, SASS, Angular experience preferred
- Subversion or Git (we're rolling off of Svn to Git) experience necessary
- HTML5 experience recommended (especially WebGL)
We are a small team and, thus, comfortability with the nuances of working on a small team are necessary.
The position is budgeted for at least 3 months at about 20 hours per week, however this may be extended in overall duration and/or hours per week. If you are able to do only 3 months, that's perfectly okay. If you can (and after working here, want to) stay longer than 3 months, that is good too.
How to Apply: Email: email@example.com . Or call 404-662-2263 and ask for Ben, in reference to this job, if you have questions.